True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind & exercise of the body; the two are ever united. —Humboldt
Mind-Body Skills Groups
New groups forming now—email Claire at for dates.
Mind-body skills are scientifically-validated techniques that can enhance a person’s capacity for self-care and self-awareness. Techniques include meditation, guided imagery, mindful eating, biofeedback, and the use of drawings, journals and movement to express thoughts and feelings. Participants experience the value and power of self-care and self-expression while developing skills that can be life transforming. Groups are intentionally small, 8-12 participants, to encourage a supportive atmosphere where participants can focus on personal development.
Groups are 2-hours/week for 8-10 weeks. Formation of groups is ongoing. Please email
Claire at or phone, (952) 985-3794, for more information and to register for days/times that fit your schedule.
Embrace a unique approach to health & wellness
Adopt new attitudes for health & healing
Develop your personal “toolbox within” for self-care
Learn and practice a variety of mind-body techniques, such as
- Moving and sitting meditation
- Guided imagery
- Autogenic training
- Breathing techniques
Designed to help you
- Reduce the impact of stress
- Develop a sense of mind-body well-being
- Develop a healthy, balanced life style
- Discover inner wisdom and peace
Who can benefit?
- People with health conditions such as cancer, depression, anxiety, chronic pain, severe stress, heart disease, diabetes
- Healthy people who want to enhance self-awareness & well-being
- People who want to instill fresh purpose into their lives
- Health professionals to prevent burnout
Groups are 2-hours/week for 8-10 weeks. Formation of groups is ongoing. Please email Claire at or phone, (952) 985-3794, for more information and to register for days/times that fit your schedule.